There are no returns or refunds on custom orders or items that have been paid through payment plans. Payment plans are non-refundable. As you make your payments we make purchases towards fabricating your item that are non-refundable to us. NO PERSONALIZED ITEMS CAN BE EXCHANGED OR RETURNED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. NO ITEMS THAT HAVE BEEN ALTERED IN ANY WAY, SUCH AS RE-SIZING CAN BE RETURNED.
All other items have a 10 day return policy from the date that it was delivered to you. Items must be returned in original packaging with all original paperwork, certifications or appraisals. There is a 25% re-stocking fee on all items returned.
You must obtain approval to ship your item back. You will be responsible for the cost of shipping the item back. Items should be shipped back with tracking, with a signature requirement and with tracking. We cannot be responsible for loss or damage of return shipments.
Upon arrival the item will be inspected for any wear. If the item show signs of wear the item will be returned to you. Refunds are processed within 7-14 business days. If the style was altered in any way, shape, size or form: no returns are accepted.
Items not returnable, not refundable and non re-stockable terms:
* Non-stock items are not returnable. If a piece of jewelry is not available for immediate shipment and has to be made at the time of order, it is considered a non-stock item.
* If a custom (alternate) design creation and or revision, alteration (including finger re-sizing selection other then stated product listing in US finger size 5-8 for women and finger size 7-11 for men) was done to an existing ring model, product in order per customer special request.
* Ordering and existing ring product as a semi mounting ring (without any stones or center stone/s)
* Adding or removing stones and or revising the stone sizes, stone colors and stone types; stone setting types in prong, micro prong, channel, pave, micro pave and bezel
* Ordering a ring or a band product in size other then standard US finger size 5-8 for women and standard finger size 7-11 for men as original jewelry product listing description state
* Designing a new jewelry product based on your idea and or sketch provided
* Altering the existing design and it's elements in any way
We accept payments through credit cards and payments through Paypal. Payments are due in full prior to shipping. If you have budget concerns or constraints, please let me know... we are happy to work with you and set up a payment plan that works for you. Photos on the In The IceBox page are representations only. We begin each ring from scratch upon order placement and source stones at that time. Shape and coloring may differ slightly from the listing however, we try to get as close to the listing photo as possible. Because each of our pieces are made just for you when you order them, the carat weight, number of accent stones, size, and metal weight may vary depending on your ring size, the gems used etc. Due to the handcrafted nature of our artwork, each piece may have subtle differences. Because all items are made either completely or mostly from scratch, there is always some “character” to the jewelry. Because my jewelry is made by hand, slight imperfections may be noticed. This is the beauty of handmade. This personal touch guarantees that each piece is as unique and individual as its wearer.
WARRANTY INFORMATION: If something happens to your purchase please just contact us. We offer a one year warranty for workmanship. This does not include, loss, damage, or theft of your ring. There is no warranty for center stones, other than the Charles & Colvard warranty included in your purchase of a moissanite product. If you want your center stone and item covered against loss, damage, or theft etc, you can insure your piece through your Homeowner's Insurance Policy, or purchase a Jewelry Insurance Policy. If you have your own center stone set by a different jeweler, the warranty is automatically voided as we cannot guarantee our product after it has been modified in any way by another jeweler. If you have another jeweler work on the piece in any way (including sizing and cleaning) you void the warranty. We cannot be responsible for any damage done or problems resulting to the ring by another jeweler. If, upon receipt or at a later date, your ring needs to be resized, please feel free to contact us for more information and/or quotes. Having another jeweler size it will void your warranty.